The European Union law is a part of international law, it is a system of legal rules governing the relations that arise within the framework of the European Union.
We cooperate with lawyers and tax advisers within different countries of the European Union and offer our clients the following services in the field of European Union law:
- Legal advice concerning the free movement of goods, services, capital within the EU
- Consumer protection o Representation in EU courts
- Representation of clients' interests in European institutions and organizations in the Czech Republic and in other EU countries
- Recognition and enforcement of judgments within the European Union
- Consultations related to taxation and tax planning within the EU