In the process of collaborative work of companies from different jurisdictions, it becomes necessary to formalise their legal relations in such a way that the legal norms of each jurisdiction and international norms are taken into account in order to avoid contradictions between them.
The examples of such contracts are:
- Supply of goods and services
- Performance of work o FX transactions
- Employment contract with foreign specialists
- Bringing a foreign contract into compliance with the legislation of another country
- Transfer of debt, assignment of claims, foreign currency netting, etc.
We cooperate with lawyers and tax advisers working in other jurisdictions. This allows us to provide clients with a full range of services related to the qualified legal support of our clients both at the stage of concluding contracts and in any subsequent work:
- Verification and analysis of earlier concluded contracts, preparation of amendments to them
- Development of contracts and agreements with foreign partners, recommendations on the selection of applicable law and jurisdiction
- Insertion of a structured arbitration clause into contracts
- Consulting, analysis of tax and civil legal risks