Foreign company is a legal entity whose address is located outside the Czech Republic. A foreign company has the right to carry out its activities on the territory of the Czech Republic through a branch.
- A foreign company branch is not a legal entity in the Czech Republic, but only represents a foreign company and fulfills obligations on behalf of a foreign company.
- The branch must fully explain its planned activities, obtain a business licence, and register with the Czech Republic Commercial register and Tax authorities.
- A Manager must be appointed to manage the branch.
- The laws on the basis of which the foreign company was established shall apply to the internal operations of the branch.
- The estimated initial costs associated with the branch could be added to the foreign company expenses in its country of residence.
We provide a full range of services related to estimation, registration and subsequent legal support of the branch of a foreign legal entity in the Czech Republic.