The Czech Republic is one of the most successful countries in the Central and Eastern Europe by attracting foreign investment due to its numerous favorable investment factors,
- the Czech Republic is a member of the European Union and is a member of the Schengen zone,
- there is a high proportion of secondary and higher education,
- the democratic market economy,
- the favourable strategic location in the center of Europe,
- the labour force is cheaper than in the Western countries, the legislation allows attracting foreign labour,
- the extensive experience in industrial production,
- the favourable tax climate,
- the European mentality and culture.
There are no restrictions on foreign investment into the economy. Legal entities and individuals from other countries have the right to run a business in the Czech Republic under the same conditions as citizens of the Czech Republic.
Foreign investment can exist in multiple directions:
- Real estate and construction
- Social projects
- Environmental projects
- Mineral extraction.
- Advice in making investment decisions and planning an investment project in the Czech Republic, evaluation of the attractiveness of an investment project
- Representation of the investor interests during negotiations with representatives of state and municipal authorities
- Assistance in obtaining building permits, permits for the right to undertake an activity
- Advice on opportunities to legally minimise tax liabilities
- Preparation of drafts and agreements, legal examination of documents
- Comprehensive legal support for the investor.